1 - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1⁄2 bag (16 oz/455g) mini marshmallows
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup dark Belgian chocolate, or milk Belgian chocolate
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush Waffle Mold with vegetable oil.
- Pour approximately 1⁄4 cup of batter into each Waffle Mold until it fills all corners.
- Bake until golden, approximately 13–15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes, or until Waffle Mold is cool to the touch. Gently remove waffles from Waffle Mold and place on Sheet Pan.
- Sprinkle 6 waffles with marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crumbs. Top with remaining waffles, and squish down. Continue baking until chocolate and marshmallow start to melt, approximately 2–3 minutes. Serve immediately.